File manager for Android app is very essential if you want to get the most out of your mobile. Apart from managing your files and folders, you can access your files in the cloud (Dropbox, Google Drive) and local networks (LAN).
Once you have access to your files, you can carry out different tasks. For example, copy, cut, rename, compress, search with filters, add shortcuts, view content (Mp3, PDF, Text …) and much more.
In this top 11, I will describe the best file managers for Android free and paid. Each one has unique functions but for the moment my favorite in Solid Explorer.
Top File Manager for Android Applications
I finish with this revamped file manager for Android. Its interface is based on Material Design with a minimalist but very functional design. At the moment it is in English, but it is worth trying. Here are some functions:
- Custom Filters
- Create a task to copy and move files
- Customizable Bookmarks
- Support for connecting USB Memory via OTG.
- File reader (Ebooks, PDF) and powerful text editor.
- Support to open and create ZIP files.
- 19 Servers in the cloud accessible from the App and FTP
- Root Access
- Image and video viewer
This file manager for android application does not contain ads, nor does it track user activity, allows the transfer of files from one device to another, web access, access to important folders from the home screen, direct connection to the cloud, key encryption, Applications, and much more applications.
Amaze file manager is the best file manager where It works on several tabs at the same time using basic functions like cut, paste, copy, compress, extract… etc.
Besides the many themes with icons that this app brings for you, contains root Explorer, fast navigation and best of all is that it is free of ads.
This file manager allows you to access LAN and SMB files, also makes the most of the multimedia use with no problem, save disk space compressing files and best of all it is compatible with all mobile devices
This file manager has a 14-day trial version, contains two separate panels that act as file explorers, custom options, plus you can manage files in the cloud, create ZIP files, protected 7ZIP by means of a password and many more functions.
- Material Design!
- Two independent panels serving as file browsers
- Rich customization options: icons sets, color schemes, themes
- Drag and Drop inside and between panels
- FTP, SFTP, WebDav, SMB/CIFS clients
- Ability to read and extract ZIP, 7ZIP, RAR and TAR archives, even encrypted
- Ability to create password-protected ZIP and 7ZIP archives
- Cloud file manager: Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, Google Drive, Sugarsync, Copy, Mediafire, Owncloud, Yandex
- Root access makes Solid Explorer a fully functional root explorer
- Extensibility: more features in separate plugins available in Google Play
- Indexed search finds your files in a couple of seconds
- Detailed file information with storage usage statistics
Manage files or documents, applications, remote files, cache Cleaner and auto-start, this app allows you to access your desktop computer, find Bluetooth files, delete tasks, expand storage and speed of your device, among others.
7. File Manager
This application is developed by the team of Clean Master, which guarantees an efficient operation, thanks to functions such as compact, unzip, search, change local files, transfer files from a wireless connection and best of all, it has its own Widget for fast access.
This file manager application for android allows you to organize, view, search and recover many files from any mobile device, Tablet, clouds and computers available in over 10 languages, download it now! It is available for all devices.
This file manager’s application allows you to quickly view images by smart zoom, use of configurable buttons and keyboard shortcuts, Hex viewer, PDF viewer, file manager from a web manager for PC, music player, application manager, and many Functions.
10. Total Commander
This file manager app offers you function like: send files via Bluetooth, thumbnail images, bookmarks, history directory, configurable button bar, LAN access, shows you the list of installed applications, a search function, internal text editor among other functions that will make your life easier.
11. Tetra Filer Free
This file manager for android allows you to: compress, extract, sort, share, mark, copy, cut, paste, search, rename, create the folder and select several documents at once quickly and effectively.
- The Best File Managers for Android device Users
- Top 10 Best DJ Mixer Apps For Android Users and Music Lovers
- Best Android file transfer apps for Smartphone users
- Top 8 Best useful and must have Apps for Foodies (Android and iOS apps)
- Video downloading apps: Download Favorite videos in Smartphone