Techyden.com is a blog for reading quality content related to windows, Android, and the latest technology updates. I take care of all the content here, and at the same time, I also let Technology Guest Bloggers show their talent and write a guest post on the blog. The purpose is to help other bloggers to reach out to a new audience base and share more quality content from industry experts. Write to us, we accept tech and IT-related guest post on almost all topics. Just to mention, post under any of the following categories is appreciated!
Free only for Bloggers. Content writers / Marketers / Promoters / Advertisers and all others will be charged. Accordingly, each article that they want to be published on this blog.
Write For Us on Categories:
- Gadgets and its Security (Articles on Internet Security, Privacy and best list)
- Windows Tips and Tutorials (How-to Guides for Windows 10, 8.1, 8 and 7. Microsoft Office 2007 and its alternatives)
- Blogging (Blogging Tips, WordPress tips & tutorials, Social media tips, SEO, Blog Monetization methods, etc.)
- Reviews (Website Reviews / IT companies, latest/popular gadgets like Smartphones and Apple Products)
- Apps and Software (Android Apps and PC software)
- Computer tips and tutorials: PC troubleshooting tips, Data recovery tips and much more
Guest Blogging Guidelines:
Few things to remember before submitting your guest post:
- Credit: Techyden.com respect individual work and if your idea is derivative of someone else work, feel free to give credit. The same goes for images that you use on your post. To ensure your article gets published, write a very original piece, which is written specifically for Techyden.com audience.
- Article Quality: Article should be a minimum of 700 to 1000 words and should cover the topic in detail. Incomplete details are like half-cooked food and no one would love such articles. I take quality as one of the major conditions of accepting guest posts.
- Screenshot + Video: Images speak a thousand words. Add images to convey your message; don’t add it just for the sake of it. If writing tutorials, take your own screenshot. If writing conversational topics, use Flickr to find lively and related images. If you are a video blogger, you can submit your video to com Youtube channel. Just create a video, and drop me an Email, and I will tell you how to submit videos. Provide at least 2 images (preferred 600X250 or 250X250) and authority link to the thing (product/website/software) you are talking about (if applicable).
- No Affiliate link: Please do not add any affiliate links in articles.
- Self-promotion: We already add a byline and your profile will be visible below your post. So don’t add anything for self-promotion or promoting paid service.
- Copyright: We respect everyone’s work. In case we found out that you have copied a post from somewhere. This will lead to instant ban and removal of all your blog posts, and profile from Techyden.com. Also by submitting a post to Techyden.com, you give us the copyright ownership of the post. This helps us to deal with any kind of DMCA-related issues.
- Comment: Comments are the conversation and when your article is published. Try to answer any query related to your article via comments. This will give you more exposure and help readers.
- Fresh & Genuine Articles Only: The guest post that you submit should be 100% your own work, and not to be copied from other sites or another writer. The guest post must never be published anywhere on the Internet.
Benefits of Guest Blogging
Guest blogging benefits you in the following ways.
- Link to your website and social profile (Optional).
- Exposure to a new and targeted audience.
- Benefit from our search engine ranking and organic traffic.
Fee for “Advertisement” Guest Posts
If you’re submitting a guest post on behalf of a business (ie. your article is about your business or the do-follow links points to a business), there’s a small fee for publishing such articles.
The details of Paid Articles:
- 500 to 700 words article will be charged $30
- 700 to 1000 words article will be charged $40
- 1000 to 1500 words article will be charged $50
- More than 1500 words article will be charged $80
To publish Video tutorials on Technology Flow YouTube channel
- Below 1-minute Video – $30
- 1 to 5 minutes video – $40
- 5 to 15 minutes Video – $50
- More than 15 minutes Video – $100
Send Your Article(s): If you have successfully completed your article then please email it to us for review.
How to submit a guest post?
If you have read and understood all the above-mentioned guidelines, you can submit the article directly. I have made the process of submitting your guest post very simple, and if you have worked with WordPress, you can simply head over to the registration page, and create an account to submit your guest article.
If you are not familiar with WordPress, you can Email us the article in MS Word format at [email protected]. Attach images separately with Zip format.
Submitting your guest post via dashboard will ensure faster approval. If you want to discuss the topic before submitting, you can always Email me at the above link.
In case if you have any queries regarding guest posting at Techyden.com, do let us know via the Contact form.