Sometimes having an acceptable Internet connection is our responsibility to the ISP that we have behind. Yes, it matters when you have a good connection, but we must not forget that if we do not maintain a set of guidelines, can suffer the disadvantages associated with a slow Internet connection.
We are getting a few of the question about slow internet speed.
why is the internet so slow today?
how to fix slow wifi?
why is my internet so slow all of a sudden today?
Why the internet slow on one computer but fast on another?
If you’re having problems with your connection to the Internet and do not know why do not worry. Here are the simple tips that you may be able to find where the problem is and how to fix it. Sometimes Windows 10 Slow Download Speeds.
First of all and most importantly, because it is not convenient to start the cart before the horse, you must check your slow Internet connection.
Make sure you have no program or application to open network that might be using the connection, open your web browser and search for “Internet Speed Test”.
With more convince you check the upload speed and download that gives you the test and compare with the speed you have contracted.
If we see that the internet connection speed is very different from what we have contracted before speaking with our supplier, we will make a number of checks to make sure it’s not our problem.
First of all and if we have multiple computers at home, check that the connection speed is the same in all of them.
If only one happens to us, we will have identified that the problem is easily solved.
How to check the Slow internet connection?
1. Check the Router settings
If we only have a PC or have several but the connection is just slow in all of them, will try to make a “Hard Reset” from our router. Just what will quench and will light, waiting 10-20 seconds between switching off and on.
In fact, the router is a computer more and may have a problem we solve that. If we want to know more about configuring your router, in Annex M have talked about it before.
We may be connected to your router via WiFi, no Ethernet connection. When setting up a WiFi network in our home must be very careful because there are external elements that can interfere with the signal.
We may have a bad sign, there is interference or we have not configured well. It also spoke in Annex M, so you can read this article to know how to properly configure your wireless network.
2. Control Without software
Another point to consider is to make sure that we have no program for downloading files, as can be BitTorrent or eMule running in the background on our team.
They are often left running in the background without realizing it and they are the ones that we are “sucking” all the bandwidth of our connection.
To find out if this is so, open the Task Manager and check that you have neither executed. It may also be that some adware or malware (viruses) are making the rounds, so it would be convenient to you to pass a virus to your computer.
Team DNS addresses resolve to our computer all URLs, returning the correct IPs that have to be addressed.
These DNS addresses may be failing, so it will be necessary to change the network connection setting of our machine. In addition to IP, we can change the DNS itself. Most often it is automatic but can assign us a fixed.
Also, try to install another browser. Sometimes the problem may simply be there. It is convenient to install multiple browsers on your computer.
In addition to Internet Explorer, you can try Opera, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari. There are many options and you just have to find the most suitable for squeezing your slow Internet connection.
3. Last configuration (If the above methods do not work)
If you see that none of this works, we have two options. The first is quite simply that we are stealing the WiFi network. In Annex M will also have spoken at length about it.
The quickest solution is to enter your router and change the password of our WiFi putting safer.
Although there are more configuration options when it comes to ensuring our wireless network in the linked article provides a detailed explanation.
And finally, you cannot rule out the slow internet connection problem is real to our ISP, who suffer some kind of technical problem or simply not possible to get faster in the location where we are.
Contact service provider and confirms that there is a solution or not.
- Best Google Chrome Extensions for Great Browsing Experience
- What is Windows? Features and Categories of Microsoft Windows
- Top 10 Best Online Password Manager Tools for Online Safety
- Chronological History of Microsoft Windows Evolution
- CYBERBULLYING: What is Cyberbullying and causes of cyberbullying
- Top 10 Best DJ Mixer Apps For Android Users and Music Lovers
- Professional PowerPoint templates: How it helps you in successful Presentation
- Best Android file transfer apps for Smartphone users
- Common Viruses in Computer: You should know these in 2019
- How to Download SnapTube for PC (Highlight features)
- How To Download PlayBox APK For Android (An Effortless Tutorial)
- Top 8 Best useful and must have Apps for Foodies (Android and iOS apps)
- Video downloading apps: Download Favorite videos in Smartphone
- Best iPhone apps: Unique Apps for Apple iPhone Users
- Top and Best GPS Apps for Android and iPhone Users in 2019
- 5 best Call recorder apps for android mobile users in 2019
- Best Free Firewall List for Windows 7, 8 and 10 in 2019
- VR Apps: Top and Best 10 Virtual Reality Apps for Google Cardboard
- Top 3 Tips for Best Credit Card Protection
- How to Free up Disk Space in Windows Computers?