Satya Nadella: Microsoft CEO from India
Satya Nadella replaces Steve Ballmer (Former CEOs of Microsoft) as CEO at Microsoft. Bloomberg gave the exclusive relied on “Sources closely related to the selection process”. Nadella, as had been speculated, has now become the “chosen”, after several months of meetings of the board and rumors of other strong candidates. I would be elected and the board would be waiting to make a public announcement in the coming days.
Microsoft by a veteran company executive has also well-known leading their division. But a question arises …
Who is Satya Nadella?
In his letter notes that he has been married for the last 22 years (i.e., the same as those in Microsoft) and has three children. Send your friends and acquaintances know that has a thirst for learning, buy more books than I can read and more online courses that can end is pointed. “Basically, I think if you’re not learning new things, you can stop make great and useful things. Curiosity and hunger for knowledge define me,” he explains.
- Born: August 19, 1967 (age 49), Hyderabad, India
- Employer: Microsoft Corporation
- Spouse: Anupama Nadella (m. 1992)
- Education: University of Wisconsin–Milwaukee (1990)
- Children: Tara Nadella, Zain Nadella, Divya Nadella
- Parents: Bukkapuram Nadella Yugandhar, Prabhavati Yugandhar
Satya Nadella Education:
Nadella is an engineer born in Hyderabad , India, 46 years ago. He studied at Hyderabad Public School Begumpet and then earned a Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Communication from the Manipal University in 1988, according to notes from ‘The Times of India’.
Right after graduation he moved to the United States was preparing to follow. Got a degree of Master of Computer Science at the University of Wisconsin (Milwaukee), and also completed a Master’s in Business Administration from the University of Chicago.
Achievements of Satya Nadella:
- Before joining Microsoft in 1992, working at Sun Microsystems, which is now owned by Oracle. Satya Nadella Leadership Style is very good. In that company was created language programming JAVA. since Bloomberg Business Week explains that once inside Microsoft started showing good skills and climbed in leadership positions, such as engineering supervision Bing.
- They note that in 2000 was precursor Satya Nadella with enterprise cloud service. did not have much success and closed in 2004. In 2011 further consolidated by the Server and Tools unit, a position that Steve Ballmer was assigned after Bob Muglia left office. It was that year that Satya Nadella began to accelerate cloud computing, and better connector software on the Internet with Microsoft programs.
- Have some ability to discover which products and services have a future , they are a win-win for both the customer and business. That’s a rare quality and good , especially if it is such a large organization as Microsoft, “he has described Michael Kim, a former Microsoft executive.
- Another quality is that it has a strong engineering past but also has expanded his skills in terms of MBA and executive leader. He Can communicate with a large number of divisions of the company, from engineers to marketing”, Described Kim. Nadella was responsible and a key factor in the version “cloud” of Microsoft Office, Office 365, one of the products of Redmond has shown rapid growth. He also became involved with Bing, Xbox Live, and Windows Azure.
- Satya Nadella (by appointment) used to be invited to conferences to explain the benefits of the “cloud”. Nadella was responsible for the construction and operation of Microsoft computing platforms, development tools, and cloud services.
- He and his team created the “Cloud OS” .Moreover, Nadella is not an active networking as a Twitter user. the account has no photo profile and does not update posts from July 2010. In his “bio” reads the new position: Microsoft CEO.
When speaking of the public safety large sample, a quality to be CEO of a company. There was speculation that was on the list of eligible for CEO of Microsoft since late last year. I’s “technologists” in India celebrated the idea that an Indian-born leader a company of the caliber of Microsoft (Satya Nadella). “Who knows what will happen in the next ten years? As of today, I am very content to be in this moment Microsoft.