Animated images are used in many websites to present the content easily. Web designers depend on this Animated image designs mainly for Software demos and small video clips. Here QGifer is the best tools to create animated images. in this tutorial i am explaining What is the tool to create animated images and how to use this tool and You can share your animated images in Social media and in blogs like small expressions, Flower blooming, Water drops and Rain clips.
We will see why an Animated GIF is a good alternative compared with screen-cast video
- The social networking sites like Google+, tumblr have love sharing animated gifs and it needs to get popularity in this. Now facebook does not support this animated GIF
- The browser renders this without any animated gifs plugins and scripts
- You can use these in email newsletters.
- Google images also support these animated GIF. You need to use “alt tag” compulsorily for this images.
Read other Tutorial: How to Install Anu Fonts in Windows 7 and 8
You need not go for big software, coding, designing etc. you have many free software in internet. We will learn How to create an animated GIF with the help of “QGifer”
Create Animated GIF with QGifer:
- Search in Google with “QGifer” then download the software and install into your system. (Download from here)
- Open the software, and press “Ctrl+Alt+V” to open Video clip.
- Adjust the Frame rate, Zoom at the left side Preview Properties. Must check the Loop option to repeat the animation in the image.
- Now Select the clip with Start and End buttons.
- After selecting the clip press “Ctrl+G” or Click on “Extract GIF” option.
- Rendering will be start.
- Later check the preview before saving the converted clip. Then SAVE the clip. That’s it
- Check the image in Browsers like Firefox, Chrome, Opera and Internet Explorer by drag and drop the clip into the any browser.
Here i have prepared demo video how to use this software just watch this. Please subscribe the Techy Den Youtube channel to get more video tutorials. (Please Support Us).
You can express your feelings through this animated GIFs. The blog visitor can attain more information in less time through these animated GIFs. One don’t need to depend on video hosting services for these animated image for the concept.