This tutorial explains how to create animated GIFs by using YourTube video. Animated GIFs have become necessary for web developers. Most of the websites are using this. But how to create an animated GIF from youtube videos? there are so many sites are providing these conversion process.
Here I tested a few services for this purpose. finally, I found Gifs.com is one of the Best Gif Sites and it is so simple and easy. Use YouTube and makes it available for you to create an animated GIF. This is a free animated gif maker.
Sooner or later, we all have encountered messages in news sites or forums containing animated GIFs that their authors have included along with the text you have written to emphasize the idea they want to convey.
The question that many people asked is: how these animated Gif images created? Longtime there are programs (free and paid) that allow sharing GIFs from static images or videos, but usually, require a certain degree of knowledge to take advantage of them.
This makes them not suitable for someone who is interested in creating a GIF in seconds without having to follow any manual.
Advantages of Animated Gifs
- The gif images are so simple and small in size. It loads very fast without any additional server load.
- These Animated Gif images give the professional look to company websites. not only for this, but you can also use these in your blog.
- It gives a lot of os information within one image by moving the object as a movie.
- This is very helpful to make tutorials.
- You can create Funny Animated Gifs for social sites
How to make an animated GIF using videos on YouTube?
Fortunately, there are other possibilities that are much more suitable for the general public. This applies, for example, GIFs.com, a tool that, as its name suggests, allows you to create animated GIFs taking as a starting point extremely YouTube videos easily.
Step 1: Open official page
Click the official link to create animated Gifs
Copy the YouTube video URL (To convert into Gif image) and paste the link in the Box specified on the official site. then click on Create button.
Step 3: Edit the Clip
- Now the screen will be going to the next step that is Editing board of the Animated Gif creator.
- Make the changes as per your requirements by using Add caption, Add a sticker, Crop, and other option.
- Now adjust the length of the video to convert.
- Remember, an animated GIF should not be too long to not end up being a very large file. Finally, click on Create Gif button.
Step 4: Add GIfs information
Just add gifs information like Title and Tags. Then you will get the sharing screen to share the animated Gif on various social media like Custom site, Twitter, Reddit, Instagram, Dribble, Vine and other. Then click on NEXT button.
In the free version, they will add their URL as a watermark. If you want to remove that, you have to pay a few dollars.
Step 5: Download the Final GIF
- In the next screen, the animated Gif image is ready with sharing links like Optimized link, Direct link, and Embedded Code.
- Copy the code as per your requirement then paste into your site or social site.
- If you want to download the Gif image into your system use the Download button to download the image.
This is the demo Animated GIF created here.
Ok, that’s it, if you agree with the results AWESOME press the button and then you can share this on Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Reddit or right click on the image to save it to your computer.