How to Know the Best Times to Post on Social Media?
On my last day on social networks, I came across an interesting infographic on the site socialmediatoday.com. This infographic is dedicated to the best and once will not hurt, the worst of times for publishing on these platforms. Here is the best times to post on social media to get success.
This is simple code to best times to post on social media. Before going to promote your blog follow this code STIR. It means,
- S=Shelf life –Will the post still be relevant 4 days from publication?
- T=Time – Has it been at least 6 hours since publication?
- I=Impact – Does the post include a link or other call-to-action that creates desirable customer behaviours (beyond a simple “Like”)?
- R=Results – Has the post exceeded a 1% engagement rate (Likes + Comments + Shares, divided by total fans)
So if you post to Twitter , Facebook , Pinterest , Google+ or LinkedIn , I think the following information may help you.
However, I want to clarify that the information below is to be taken lightly. In fact, they are quite generic and can vary depending on the industry in which you stand. Now that this information is passed, I propose you to discover the results of this infographic presented by social network.
These are Best times to post on social media:
When Publish on Facebook?
- The best time to post on Facebook is between 13h and 16h
- The worst time to post on Facebook is between 20h and 08h
- The best time is Wednesday at 15h
When Publish on Twitter?
- The best time to post to Twitter is between 13h and 15h
- The worst time to post to Twitter is between 20h and 09h
- The best days of the week to publish on Twitter are included from Monday to Thursday
When Publish on Linkedin?
- The best times to post to LinkedIn are between 07h – 09h and 17h-18h
- The worst time to publish LinkedIn is between 22h and 06h
- The best days of the week to publish on LinkedIn are between Tuesday and Thursday
When Publish on Google Plus?
- The best time to post on Google Plus is between 09h and 11h
- The worst time to publish on Google Plus is between 18h and 08h
- The best time to post on Google Plus is the office hours
When Publish on Twitter?
- The best times to publish on Pinterest are between 14h-16h and 20h-01h
- The worst time to publish on Pinterest is between 17h and 19h
- The best time is Saturday morning
Below, I suggest you find all of this infographic. Do not hesitate to complete this section with your experience via the comments.
Source: Infographic courtesy