Kinscreen Android App: Smart app for Screen Timeout and calibration
Kinscreen is the smart and lightweight android application, which manages screen light timeout. Smartphones have that description because whose mission is able to perform many tasks and make life easier slightly. Apart from being the center from which handle most social networking and messaging applications, we also can offer more features than welcome.
Every time we spend more time using our smartphones, so any improvements to be introduced to enhance the experience is appreciated. In this, we have to refer to companies like Samsung, but made too much software on their handsets, many of these features are quite useful .
An example of this is what allows us that the terminal does not turn off while we’re watching or using. This is very useful because we will not be going on the screen constantly. So today we are going to bring an application that performs a similar function since its aim is that our screen does not turn off while you use the phone.
KinScreen sensors are the key:
This time, we present Kinscreen android app, an application that wants to keep the display of your device turns off while you are using. It uses motion sensors and proximity for information.
After you have downloaded and installed the Kinscreen android app from Google Play, we open it and accept everything that is asked. This is essential if we want everything to work properly. Similarly, activate by pressing the switch on the top right of the service .
Once done, we will press Calibrate so that the application put about motion sensors and proximity. This will help us to be detected properly when the screen off.
Now, if you look, we can set how long we want to pass from the terminal no longer in motion until it is turned off, or how long since it stops detecting light. They are options that require buying the paid version.
- Best Android file transfer apps for Smartphone users
- How to install Android on PC by using Three methods
How the Kinscreen Android app Works:
- Kinscreen app, The display is kept on by small movements detected from you just holding the device.
- When motion is not detected, the screen will time out quickly to save battery.
- Motion is ignored when the device is resting flat so that the screen can time-out on a moving surface.
- The screen will time out quickly when the proximity sensor is covered so that you don’t have to manually turn it off before placing the device in your pocket.
- Be careful not to cover the proximity sensor while holding the phone in landscape (or use the landscape exception)!
- The screen may also be kept on by slowly waving over the proximity sensor. Now you can also turn the screen on by waving over the proximity sensor. Save wear on your power button!
- The screen may be kept on by tilting the phone at a certain angle from flat.
While in call:
- Use this option if you like your display to remain on while the phone is on a table in a call. The display will still turn off when you place the phone to your ear.
- There’s no need to save battery while your device is charging, so use this option to automatically keep the screen on while charging.
- Done, our Kinscreen android app will stay on while you’re moving, so if we still off the screen. Similarly, if we put it in your pocket or put it upside down, the proximity sensor detects that you must turn off the screen.