If you changed to the new Microsoft operating system, but do not completely fill, you can also take on the same computer the other big-time operating system, Android.
From a very simple way, you can have Android and Windows 10 on the same PC with AMIDuOS. Just download and install, nothing more.
Now it’s easy to have all your favorite Android apps on your Windows 10 like a 2 on 1.
AMIDuOS simply download and install, and easy.
It requires no configuration or need to know anything about virtual systems and starts Dual. No, you just have to install it and go.
AMIDuOS is a native Android system running on Windows 10, whether PCs or tablets. In addition, it is also compatible with Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1.
AMIDuOS includes a virtual keyboard that allows all the functions provided by a touch screen, like pinch to zoom or the multi-touch.
It also comes with compass and GPS so they can run perfectly all navigation and mapping applications.
Virtualization with AMIDuoS
AMIDuOS is not a dual boot solution because it uses virtualization technology, which lets you switch between Windows 10 applications and Android without problems.
That is, you do not close or save the other session before the work we were doing.
No, just choose from a Windows app and an Android and these will be open simultaneously.
In fact, you can put Android applications directly on the Windows Start menu, which makes a big difference.
- Virtualization also lets you also can move files between the two operating systems without problems and without limitation.
- It’s like you have two devices connected together. Also, AMIDuOS also supports emulation of an SD card enabling you to configure the card with one of the tools that come with the program itself.
- This emulator comes with two versions, the Jelly Bean and Lollipop and can be tested free for 30 days.
- Of course, after the initial test, it costs $15 if we unburden the latest version of Android and $10 if we settle for Jelly Bean.
- Anyway, remember that you must have at least an x86 processor, 2 GB of RAM and 2 GB of free space on the hard disk.
- AMIDuOS Android application comes with pre-installed and the Amazon App Store.
- However, it can be installed without difficulty Google Play store so there will miss nothing of the Google operating system.
Source: Get it Now